Blog

Blog Archive

Sunday, February 26, 2017

High School Garden Programs Survey

Greetings,

I am passing along this survey request from a graduate student at the University of Nevada Las Vegas, Noehealani Antolin, who is gathering responses from across the country. Please do complete the survey if you are involved in a high school garden program in Michigan! Noehealani is copied on this email so please reply to her directly if you have any questions. See more information below about the survey, and a link for responding.

Best,

Colleen Matts

Farm to Institution Specialist | Core Partner, National Farm to School Network

Center for Regional Food Systems | Michigan State University

480 Wilson Rd | Rm 302B Natural Resources Building | East Lansing, MI 48824

(p) 517.432.0310

www.foodsystems.msu.edu | www.mifarmtoschool.msu.edu

I am graduate student at the University of Nevada Las Vegas, and I am conducting an online survey to ascertain information on high school garden programs across the United States. The purpose of my study is to describe educators' perspectives about high school gardening programs across the nation, including benefits associated with having a school garden and barriers encountered with implementation and sustainability of a school garden. I ask you kindly to please share this survey widely with your networks. All who are directly involved in high school garden programs are encouraged to participate. The survey can be taken by copy and pasting the link below in to a web browser. https://unlv.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9mEGiuk4Yw2aiih

Thank you in advance, and please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely, Noehealani

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.