Blog

Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 12, 2019

I need your trust and assistance.

Dear Friend

I am techinical consultant,tony maxwell by name, I have a client .who made a fixed deposit of fund valued at USD$8,500,000.00 (Eight Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with a depositing firm, here in Europe and unfortunately, He lost his life in the Libyan Civil War.
He left no person as next of kin, except some vital documents related to the deposit still in my possession.
Recently, the Depositing firm contacted me, asking for the next of kin to the funds/deposit or the amount may be declared as unclaimed.
Upon a clear and legitimate agreement with you, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin, so that my late client's funds will not beconfiscated by the Financial Regulatory Authority.
You will be entitled to 40% of the total fund for your involvement.
Be informed that there is no risk involved as all necessary legal documents that will be used to back you up as the legal beneficiary and next of kin of my late client willbe procured.
Kindly, get in touch with me by my e-mail (ttonymaxwell@gmail.com) For more detail if your interested.
Sincerely
Tony maxwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.