For those who are interested in joining in the Michigan Apple Crunch webinar starting now, please note the corrected call in information is: 1-888-850-4523 with passcode 690382 for audio. The link remains the same - http://msucrfs.adobeconnect.com/mfin-ac. Apologies for my error!
Ready to crunch? At NOON on Thursday, October 22, we ask that all Michiganders crunch into a healthy, delicious Michigan apple to show our support for Michigan farmers. Whether you’re from an early childhood program, school, college, hospital or business, we can all crunch together, and this upcoming webinar will help you learn how!
The Michigan Apple Crunch webinar will provide information on:
· how to sign up for Michigan Apple Crunch and share your activities,
· how to source and promote Michigan apples through Cultivate Michigan, and
When: Monday, October 5, 2015 from 2-3 pm
Where: Adobe Connect Webinar – go to http://msucrfs.adobeconnect.com/mfin-ac at the appointed time and call into 1-800-850-4523 with passcode 690382 for audio
· Kelly Lively, Cherry Capital Foods
· Garrett Ziegler, MSU Extension and Michigan Farm to Institution Network
· Abby Harper, MSU Center for Regional Food Systems (CRFS)
Farm to Institution Specialist | Michigan Lead for National Farm to School Network
Center for Regional Food Systems | Michigan State University
480 Wilson Rd | Rm 303 Natural Resources Building | East Lansing, MI 48824