- ► 2016 (132)
- Pepper Recipe Request
- Fwd: FW: Build Your Future Curriculum Trainings-Ca...
- FW: Policy Alert: Congress introduces Farm to Scho...
- FW: 2015 USDA Farm to School Census Webinar - Marc...
- Free Teacher Training in Sault Ste. Marie - March ...
- 2015 Michigan Junior Chef Competition
- MIFMA is Hiring a Hoophouses for Health Program Ma...
- Michigan Vendor Webinar on 2/24 - USDA Pilot Proje...
- Urban Farmer Tune Up programs in Flint and Novi th...
- School Garden Workshop in Traverse City
- Upcoming workshops
- Seeking local leaders: FoodCorps application is op...
- ▼ February (12)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (43)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (86)
- ► 2010 (74)
Friday, February 27, 2015
Pepper Recipe Request
The Michigan Farm to Institution Network has begun development of the 2015 product guides, to assist with institutional purchasing of four Michigan products. If you haven't heard already, the four products being featured this year are milk, peppers, winter squash and bean.
I'm writing to request any recipes that feature peppers, to include as a resource in the guide. These can include any type of pepper, hot or sweet, so long as we can grow them in Michigan. Ideally, these recipes would be scaled up for institutional production, but we will accept your favorite home recipes as well. If you have any recipes that are a particular favorite among the students, patients, or other clients that you serve, we would love to share them with the rest of the state.
In addition, if you happen to have any pictures of the dish (or could take one in the next month or so), we would be thrilled to feature your photo as well.
Please send any submissions to me, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also feel welcome to share this request with others that may not be on these lists.
Thank you for your help!
Michigan State University Extension Educator
Community Food Systems
21885 Dunham, Suite 12
Clinton Township, MI 48036