This Valentine's Day, Slurp your Cherries in a Celebratory Smoothie!
The Michigan Cherry Slurp is a one day event highlighting one of Michigan's most well-known agricultural products – tart cherries!
Join the jubilee with the first Michigan Cherry Slurp !
On February 14, 2016, Michigan institutions including schools, early childhood programs, hospitals, colleges and universities, organizations, businesses, and individuals will celebrate the first Michigan Cherry Slurp!
Just like the Michigan Apple Crunch, this is a day to get creative and host an event centered around Michigan tart cherries.
Register for Great Resources:
When you register for the slurp, we'll email you a host of great resources to help you plan, promote and celebrate your event along with some information on where you can source Michigan cherries:
Register Now at www.micherryday.com!
You are receiving this email because you signed up to be a member of the Michigan Farm to Institution Network.
- Seasonal Menu Planning Webinar Recording
- Cherry Slurp Webinar - In Case You Missed It!
- Cherry Slurp Webinar - Today!
- Seasonal Menu Planning Webinar Today! 2:00 pm
- Petoskey, MI - Groundwork Center Seeks Local Food ...
- Reminder: Farm to ECE Webinar tomorrow at 1 pm
- This Valentine's Day, Celebrate Michigan Cherries ...
- MI Farm to School News
- Webinar: Seasonal Menu Planning for Farm to School...
- 2017 School Nutrition Foundation Equipment Grants
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2016 (132)
- ► 2015 (99)
- ► 2014 (54)
- ► 2013 (43)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (86)
- ► 2010 (74)